- Passionate about creating great software that people use
- Experience developing and launching new online services
- Intuitive sense for feature design: ability to think through every aspect of the experience and make good decisions
- General understanding of web technologies (e.g. AJAX, CSS, Flash, Streaming Media), how they're implemented/served, and how they fit together
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and pace. Thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- BA/BS degree. Please no MBAs.
I'm not sure what to make of that comment. Can anyone shed some light on why a company would so plainly reject people with an MBA? I suppose it is Silicon Valley; applying rational logic rarely seems to work in that dimension.